“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. contained in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information) .
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our company services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying the identity of the user)
- To send e-mails with information on updates, campaigns, and other services provided by our company.
- To contact you when necessary, such as for important notices
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our Company will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept a request from the individual
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When our company outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In the event that personal information is to be used jointly with a specific party, and that notification of this fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the parties to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the parties to be used jointly, and the name or title of the party responsible for the management of the personal information in question is given to the individual in advance or is made readily available to the individual In cases where the individual has been notified in advance of the scope of the personal information to be used jointly, the purpose of use by the party using the personal information, and the name of the party responsible for the management of the personal information, or the information has been made readily available to the individual
Disclosure of Personal Information
When our company receive a request from an individual to disclose his or her personal information, we will disclose it to the individual without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and we will notify the person without delay if we decide not to disclose the information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our company business
- When it would violate other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
About using Google Analytics
In order to provide better services and improve usability, this website uses Google Analytics to collect and analyze data on the usage of this website. In doing so, Google may collect information such as your IP address through “cookies,” but the information collected by the “cookies” will not be used to identify you personally.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data by Google and this website in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by law or in this policy.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Fuji Silysia Chemical Ltd.
2-1846 Kozoji-cho, Kasugai City, Aichi Prefecture 487-0013